Saturday, August 27, 2005

A long evening of scrapping

Inken and I met up yesterday late afternoon at Scrapbook Safari. We finally got the new Heidi Swapp book "Love your Handwriting" {sooo cute} and went for coffee at Barnes & Nobles afterwards. After some girlie chatter and looking at our new books we went over to Inken's place to scrapbook. I got 2 layouts done. For some reason I had no scrapping bug yesterday evening and didn't feel any creative juices flowing, but we had fun nevertheless. Ang and Margarita stopped by around 11:30 p.m. and we gathered until 2:30 a.m.
Jeremy had his first day of class today, so when he got up at 7:50 a.m. I felt completely "next" to me. My sweetie got my XXL out of my car this morning and after a quick run for Starbucks I had my eyebrows done. Finally! What a difference it makes. Definitely feel more like a woman than a little hairy monkey :)

1 comment:

Angela S. said...

correction, we didn't get there until 12:30 a.m.! and i didn't get into bed until 3:15 a.m., it was still a total blast...gotta love hanging with the girls!

-ang