Sunday, August 21, 2005

Our Saturday Adventure!!

Inken, Ang, Bucket, Yez and I took a trip downtown to the Garment District! Although it was unbelievable hot {Yikes, someone please turn down the thermometer} it was a fun adventure. Lots of ribbon, lots of colors, lots of dots, lots of fun! Yummie mangos, walking on the cane, crazy parking, getting lost, digging through fabric and ribbon spools, chatting and just enjoying each others company and soaking the whole thing in...


BloggerBot

Afterwards, Inken, Ang and I headed to the Container Store in Pasadena. I got this cool little storage thing for my ribbon. It looks funny but works really well. I can just pull on a string, cut it and la voila! Loving it!!!


BloggerBot

After the container store we headed over to Burbank and than to the Fashion Square in Sherman Oaks where I got some of the new Scenic Route Paper. OHHHH so yummie!!! I am in love with it!!!!


BloggerBot

We got back to my place at around 6 p.m. And this is what I found when I got home:


BloggerBot

SOOO many cool goodies to play with! Luckily Inken and I were going to scrapbook anyways, so I was able to play with the goodies (Hoorah) right away. We stayed up until 2 a.m. {silly girls}.
What a wonderful and unforgettable day!!! Thanks girls! I had such a blast!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YOU SCORED on those new Sbing finds! WOW!! Love your new stash of ribbon too!
Looks like you guys had an awesome time!

Megan R said...

So unfair, looks like you had a WONDERFUL day!! I really need a day out with you guys!! Love the layout too!!