Monday, August 29, 2005

What could be more frustrating than bathing suite shopping????

ARGH!!!! I think shopping for a bathing suite is on my list of most frustrating things/or things I hate to do right now! Unless you are a tiny size 2 - 6 it's just no fun!!! Either the stupid darn thing is too small on the bottom or the the better part of the boobs are "becoming" independent! So I figured getting a new little {or big} something for our spa trip tomorrow is just not worth my money but I just have to stick with the good old, well tried item I had for a while now! Or should I admit that I simply was not able to find something where I could squeeze myself in?? Probably didn't help running around like crazy one day before your trip, not to mention that the section for bathing suites has significantly decreased as fall fashion is moving in and either the bottom part or the top part is missing, not to mention that bathing suites are either non existing or just simply ugly. Yes, I am frustrated right now... Good motivation to start that long overdue diet!
Just thinking what is on my list of worst/more frustrating things than shopping for a bathing suite... hmmm, the only thing I can think of is contractors and quite frankly they don't see to be so bad after all anymore.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So I take it that PRIDE and JOY didnt have fun shopping for suits? sorry girl! That paper stash should make them happy though. lololol!!
:D

yezenia said...

So how did the spa trip go?

Megan R said...

I hate shopping for swimsuits too!!! I think it is the worst task on earth!!! Sounds like the spa trip would be heavenly though!!