Monday, August 08, 2005

Awe... photos from home!


BloggerBot

Awe... photos from home!! I couldn't imagine anything better than coming come and finding a new CD Rom with photos of my nieces, my parents and my family! It's simply the best... opening the package with excitement. Putting the CD Rom in the PC and turning on the slide show... just sitting there, staring in amazement, feeling like I am part of a world that is xxx miles away, part of a life that I can only participate in by phone, during trips home, and through these presents that mean the world to me! Little faces covering my screen, big smiles, grins and always those cute little faces staring right back at me. As much as I love the technology, I wish I could just reach in and squeeze them, hug them and kiss them and tell them how adorable they are... I don't know when we will see each other again in real life, I hope that Jer and I are able to come to Germany to spend some time with you really soon, but till than, know that I love you and that its the best present and the biggest joy to see those cute little faces and smiles on my PC. Thanks Mom for taking the spot behind the camera and for letting me experience a glimpse of home!!!! Love you guys and miss you incredible!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh syb, i know exactly how you feel!!!
you managed to put my feelings into words!!!