Sunday, August 14, 2005

Rolodex Swap with the amazing SA Crew

A little while ago the crew at ScrapsAhoy decided to do a rolodex swap. What a fun idea and how cool to have a rolodex card from each crew member with contact information. I can hardly wait to get them in the mail and put them on my rolodex. But before, these babies need to be mailed out....


BloggerBot

So here they are ... all lined up nice and neat. I went back and forth with the design several times and finally ended up with these. I stitched two cards together and put the contact information on a tag inside. 28 pink Prisma flowers... wohoo! Just gotta love them!!! I can't wait to see all the amazing cards all the other crew members come up with. We had a few sneak previews and they were amazing!!!!

2 comments:

yezenia said...

Those are adorable...I kinda miss doing these kinds of things. Hopefully soon I can start working on projects for funsies.

Unknown said...

Hey syb, hope you don't mind me reading your blog. I saw these cards you made and just had to comment on them. They are beautiful. I hope your doing well! I MISS YOU!!!!