Friday, August 19, 2005

Happiness


BloggerBot

This is the chinese symbol for happiness. I have been playing with the idea of getting a little tattoo on the top of my foot - preferable an Asian symbol meaning happiness. I don't want color, so just imagine the actual symbol without the red around it.
Last week when Inken and I went to the Moonlighter she showed me an add where someone had an Asian tattoo on the top of her foot and it looked so darn cute! Than my coworker came in the office with Asian symbols on her arm... soooo cool. I have been wanting an Asian tattoo for nearly 4 years now, but was thinking of other spots on my body than the foot until I saw it. I am not a big tattoo fan, but love one or two simple black symbols or patterns. Not the dragons and colors you usually see, but a little simple something. Little, because heck, I am the biggest chicken in the world. So we will see if I do it or not... so tempted. I can picture it each time I look down on my right foot. And the symbol "happiness" - something you always want to be reminded of that that is one of the most important things in your life. If you are happy you don't worry, you are satisfied with where you stand in life, you are surrounded by people you love and care for and you strive for peace, and joy in your life. So to me this "potential" tattoo would have a significant meaning and would remind me of what I am really looking for in life... not fame, not money, not succes, but simply happiness around and within me. If you are happy, everything else you want follows and falls into place! I will keep you posted ;)

No comments: