Wednesday, August 17, 2005

I am officially brain dead!

Yes, you read right, I am officially brain dead! LOL!
I had an appointment for physical therapy today at 2:45 p.m. and completely messed it up. I must have looked at my next appointment next week that is at 1 p.m. So thinking my appointment was at 1 pm I left the office at noon in order to drive to Panorama City to go to Physical Therapy. I was waiting and waiting and waiting until I learned that my appointment in fact was at 2:45 p.m. Yikes. My boss probably thinks I am a complete morron and was wondering why I left over 3 hours before the appointment. Well, lesson learned after sitting there for nearly 2 hours waiting for therapy... check and doublecheck date and time! And just to make sure... check again! Still feeling bad.. and in for a major apology tomorrow!

No comments: