Sunday, August 14, 2005

We are ready...


BloggerBot

This is what our kitchen currently looks like... most of the cabinets are unpacked and have been inspected. Aren't they awesome. I am still holding my breath each time I look at them. The color is just perfect and I am so glad that in the last minute we changed our mind and went from Toasted Almond to Amaretto. 3 cabinets were damaged during transit/delivery. So we are back in the waiting game. They should be here in about 4 weeks. I can't hardly wait to see them all set up and installed and I can't hardly wait to put all our goodies in those cool cabinets. To set up a kitchen again, to work in it, to cook and to have the heart of the house back.
Waiting patiently..... we will get there!

1 comment:

yezenia said...

Woo hoo! FINALLY! Hope you enjoy your new kitchen and cook up many an enjoyable meal in it!