Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Another session of PT

and today I am hurting. No more laying comfortable on the table and having the machine try to pull my muscle while having my back get warm and cozy... today it was ultrasound on the painful area, than a pretty intense massage that almost made me jump of the table and some stretching exercises. I was prescribed two more sessions in addition to the one I have scheduled on Friday. Yikes, I am so tired of this muscle that is paining me. I want to be able to function like a normal person. Got "yelled" at for no longer using the cane. Thats what you get when YOU decide it's time to throw that cane out and walk like a normal being ;) So back to making a friendly relationship with the cane and hoping that that muscle finally is on the same page as my mind.
Can you tell I am impatient? Oophs, I guess something else to add to the list of things I want to do... BE MORE PATIENT!!!! I guess the cane looks much better than a wheelchair, huh?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

gute besserung :-))

Anonymous said...

gute besserung :-))

Megan R said...

I'm so sorry your in pain Syb! I suffer from back pain too and it sucks!! I used to go to a really great chinese guy who would release my pain, and he said I could do it myself my lying on a tennis ball with the ball in the spot that hurts the most! It hurts like hell while you are doing it but once you have "released" a bit of the pain it actually usually feels a bit better. Might be worth a shot for temporary relief!! I hope it gets better soon!